Happy Halfway Day! We’re officially halfway through 2016. Most of us started the New Year with some resolutions, goals, and objectives. So how are you doing? Are you on track? Or have you fallen back into the same old habits and delivery of the same old results you were using or receiving before?
At our recent Team Calibration Retreats that we’ve been facilitating for professional teams, we often workshop some or all of the following questions as a group:
- Who are we? What do we do?
- What do we do better than anyone else? What makes us special?
- Why are we doing what we do?
- Who are we serving?
Is this the best way to do it?
- Who do we need to add to our team to do it?
- I love it when…
- It makes me crazy when…
- I think the major points of confusion and angst are…
- For clients…
- For the team…
- If I only had _________________, I’d be able to _____________________.
- I think we are missing the following opportunities with our external clients…
- I believe some opportunities to make ideas, information and/or results flow better around here are….
- The next stop on my journey of professional growth in my position is….
It’s easy to do, but we don’t want the action of work to overshadow the reasons we do what we do and the quality of the journey we were hoping to take together. We think these questions and many others make great mid-year check-ins, help create brilliant discussion around alignment, and assure the team is still on an intentional common journey.
This week, schedule some time to celebrate Halfway Day with your team and create your own personalized list of questions to make certain that your end-of-year celebration is right on target! .
|~~ September 2016 workshops in Temecula~~
Early Bird Price Ends June 30!
The Lioness Principle™
Transformational Trainer’s Workshop
Monday, Sept. 12, 2016 ~ Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016
The Lioness Principle™
Inspirational Speaker’s Workshop
Wed., Sept. 14, 2016 ~ Thurs., Sept. 15, 2016
Early Bird Ends June 30, 2016!
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not. Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not. Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not. The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.”
~~ Calvin Coolidge