Monthly Archives: January 2012

What’s Your Story?

Everything that happens to us is neutral. We give all of it meaning. All of it. “How are you?” my manicurist, Deborah, asked with her beaming, infectious smile. “I’m fantastic… things haven’t been this good in a long time!” I … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Going Public

Making Money Is Killing Your Business by Chuck Blakeman is one of the best business books I’ve ever read. Geared toward entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to build their business in such a way that their involvement in … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments

Finding the Keys

Among other important possessions, I’m practically famous in my family for losing my car keys. It’s actually much better now since I have a keyless ignition in my new car. I can almost hear the “thank goodness” whispered under their … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

The Right Patient at the Right Time

I read once that 25% of the population has an assertive enough personality to speak up and tell you what they want. The remaining 75% will go where you lead them… if you lead them. Having an appointment schedule that … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

“Guests In The Kitchen!”

Nine years back, while attending the ADA Annual Meeting in New Orleans, I had the absolute pleasure of dining at Emeril’s Delmonico Restaurant with colleagues. It was an exquisite experience for many reasons including perfectly prepared food and 5-star service. … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment